...........About Me

My photo
Pukalani, Hawaii
Living life on Maui with the great love of my life and two crazy dogs, always looking forward to the unexpected, trying to remember that life is the journey and not the destination.

PHOTO OF THE WEEK

PHOTO OF THE WEEK
The Koi Pond

Saturday, September 6, 2008

WEBSITE READY !!!!!!!!!!!


After a long night and day I finally finished up my new website but I'll have to wait until Monday to get it published. I still have some music and color tweaking to do but I can do that a page at a time as the site evolves.
Just received my granddaughter Meghan's Senior picture today, not too bad for a school portrait Studio but hope I get a chance to do some for her, I'm ready for a trip to California. I can't believe she's a Senior this year.The photo above is one I took of her two years ago.

No comments: