...........About Me

My photo
Pukalani, Hawaii
Living life on Maui with the great love of my life and two crazy dogs, always looking forward to the unexpected, trying to remember that life is the journey and not the destination.

PHOTO OF THE WEEK

PHOTO OF THE WEEK
The Koi Pond

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Website

Hope everyone is having a great week! Working hard to get my new website up, received the wrong template on the first go round and spent most of Labor Day weekend working on it only to have to re-do everything. I'm really liking the flexibility of the new admin site and all the great things I can do so simply. My new site has lots of options for music, client viewing, galleries, shopping cart and of course links to my blog. I can't believe I have a blog, it will take me a while to get up to speed with posting slideshows and music but I will get there. I have already received permission to use some great music (yes, I try to get permission for music and photos). L.A.'s Molly Marlette is my current favorite, check her out, a very talented young lady.

No comments: