...........About Me

My photo
Pukalani, Hawaii
Living life on Maui with the great love of my life and two crazy dogs, always looking forward to the unexpected, trying to remember that life is the journey and not the destination.

PHOTO OF THE WEEK

PHOTO OF THE WEEK
The Koi Pond

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Winter on Maui

Winter on Maui can mean big swells and strong offshore winds on the North side, just like the Ho'okipa picture above I took today. Everyone seems to be attracted to the beach to see the waves when they start getting this big, can't blame them, they can be spectacular! Temperatures are in the high 70's to low 80's, not quite as cold as what people in the Midwest and East are experiencing right now.

I've been lagging in putting up some photos of my daughters twins so here are a few from around Christmas including their first Santa encounter. I had the pleasure of having these guys sleep on my chest as newborns, not much that can compare with the pleasure of that.





















This is Max and Dom seeing what kind of trouble they can find and not seeming to find Santa too big of a deal.

No comments: