...........About Me

My photo
Pukalani, Hawaii
Living life on Maui with the great love of my life and two crazy dogs, always looking forward to the unexpected, trying to remember that life is the journey and not the destination.

PHOTO OF THE WEEK

PHOTO OF THE WEEK
The Koi Pond

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Makena Cove Wedding


Shot a wedding at Makena Cove, one of Maui's favorite beach wedding spots. The cove is small and secluded with great views and spectacular sunsets. The wedding was for a local couple, the bride Joana is from Lithuania and the groom Sayeed is Nigerian/ Pakistani. With all the weddings I have done on Maui this is only my third for a local couple and they have been some of my favorite weddings.
















The bride had a beautiful gown with great satin accents that really added to the B&W photos.


No comments: